The local chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation sponsored a gun raffle to help raise funds to build the wheelchair accessible bathhouse at Camp Webb. The drawing was held on air at the WGOH/WUGO radio station. The gun was a NWTF special limited edition Gun of the Year Remington 700 in .270 cal WSM. The winners name is Kathie ( Katbird) Perkins from Ashland. Thanks for all the support!
- Carter County releases indictments
- Being a friend: Girl Scouts and American Legion place Buddy Bench
- Going to the dogs: Animal control dispute between city and county continues
- Miss Grayson crowns two new Queens
- Make it easy: dinner recipes
- Growing opportunities: Tourism commits to working with hotels on taxes and marketing
- Braidy execs appear in Frankfort
- Lawyer accepted to ABOTA
- Adopt or buy? Teen Miss KY urges pet parents to consider adoption
- Apps, dogs, streets and taxes: Grayson City Council hears from visitors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.