Contact Us at the Journal-Times
The Journal-Times, serving the Grayson, Olive Hill and Carter County, KY areas, is published each Wednesday.
Offices for the Grayson Journal-Enquirer can be reached at:
226 17th Street, Ashland, KY 41101
1-606-474-5101 or 1-800-247-6142
The Journal-Times is owned by Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc., of Montgomery, Ala.
Jeremy D. Wells, Staff Writer
Krystal Williams, Sports Writer
Classified Advertising & Circulation
Sharon Fitzpatrick, Audience Development Manager
Lisa Callihan, Business Manager
- Carter County Grand Jury releases indictments
- Man indicted after father shot
- Carter County Grand Jury releases July indictments
- Park Board decides on amenities
- East boys/girls soccer get early big wins
- Grayson discusses a planning and zoning ordinance and approves plumbing repairs
- Olive Hill Chamber plans for the future
- Editorial: A strong update in Olive Hill
- Bridges and blacktop: County solicits bids and waits for their turn
- Tractors, threshers, quilts and more
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.