After nearly eight and one-half years of coming into the homes of your readers on a weekly basis, I write to inform everyone that my personal column will no longer appear in the Olive Hill Times and Grayson Journal-Enquirer.
In Kentucky's last primary election in 2016, only 20 percent of eligible voters turned out to cast their ballots, yet the outcome of elections affects us all.
On behalf of the Hitchins Volunteer Fire Department, we would like to express our appreciation to the public of Hitchins for the successful boot drive Saturday morning.
Editor’s note: Lisa Mullins recently sent a letter to the editor about a ring lost by her father, Clyde Mullins, who currently lives in Menifee County Kentucky. Her letter is printed as it was presented to The Journal-Times.
- Reports detail murder case
- Grayson man arrested in shooting of father
- KSP checkpoints underway in area
- School vouchers’ future and effects
- Prichard scholar graduates from Marshall
- FFA Alumni create chapter to improve community
- Road works, repaving ongoing in county
- Editorial: Five hundred jobs within reach
- Police now searching in Tenn. for murder suspect
- Running the trails: Heritage Trails Spectacular to feature 5K, horses, bikes and kayaks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.