After nearly eight and one-half years of coming into the homes of your readers on a weekly basis, I write to inform everyone that my personal column will no longer appear in the Olive Hill Times and Grayson Journal-Enquirer.
In Kentucky's last primary election in 2016, only 20 percent of eligible voters turned out to cast their ballots, yet the outcome of elections affects us all.
On behalf of the Hitchins Volunteer Fire Department, we would like to express our appreciation to the public of Hitchins for the successful boot drive Saturday morning.
Editor’s note: Lisa Mullins recently sent a letter to the editor about a ring lost by her father, Clyde Mullins, who currently lives in Menifee County Kentucky. Her letter is printed as it was presented to The Journal-Times.
This Week's Circulars
Ms. Margaret Dale Stevens, age 87, of Olive Hill, entered into rest Friday morning, November 15, 2019 at St. Claire Health Care Center in Morehead. She was born May 2, 1932, in Carter County, a daughter of the late William "Rube" and Mary James Stevens. Margaret was a member of the First Bap…
- Road closings between Hitchins and Denton
- Carter County grand jury releases indictments
- Carter releases child support indictments
- Grayson man who struck 2 motorists while intoxicated indicted
- Grand Jury releases October indictments
- Army is in the blood for the McGlone-Angerer family
- Hotels still behind on taxes
- Traffic Advisory: Drainage repairs to close KY 773 in Carter County Tuesday and Wednesday
- Courts: Man indicted on trafficking charge and fleeing from police
- Beshear edges out Bevin in Carter County