GRAYSON – The Carter County Grand Jury returned the latest child support indictments recently.
According to court records, the following have been indicted on the charges of flagrant non-support, after failing to support their minor child(ren):
• Cassandra Hall, 23, of Olive Hill: failing to support her two minor children and accumulating an arrearage of $4,477.50.
• Amber Jones, 38, of Morehead: failing to support her minor child ($9,625.04).
• Carl Sexton, 31, of Grayson: failing to support his two minor children ($4,476.39).
• Jacob Ruffing, 22, of Ashland: failing to support his minor child ($6,493.83).
• Matthew Callihan, 28, of Olive Hill: failing to support his two minor children ($11,370.14).
Flagrant non-support is a class D felony and punishable by one to five years incarcerated.