Elementary, middle and high school students from five counties showed off their creativity and ingenuity during the sixth annual ACTC/FIVCO Science and Engineering Fair on Jan. 25.
Area leaders will share their advice for success at the Young Men’s Conference on March 12 at Ashland Community and Technical College’s Technology Drive Campus.
- Authorities: Suspect confessed to starting Olive Hill fire
- ‘That's a promise!’ EMS meeting grows heated over staffing issues
- Grayson man arraigned in father’s shooting
- Reports detail murder case
- Damron named Lady Raiders hoops coach
- Stopping Tax Fraud: Industry specialist highlights impact on communities
- Grayson man arrested in shooting of father
- Recipes with Lee: Taking lunch to the back yard
- HeART of the Parks winners announced
- Horse show held in Olive Hill