Elementary, middle and high school students from five counties showed off their creativity and ingenuity during the sixth annual ACTC/FIVCO Science and Engineering Fair on Jan. 25.
Area leaders will share their advice for success at the Young Men’s Conference on March 12 at Ashland Community and Technical College’s Technology Drive Campus.
- Carter County Grand Jury releases indictments
- Man indicted after father shot
- Carter County Grand Jury releases July indictments
- Park Board decides on amenities
- East boys/girls soccer get early big wins
- Olive Hill Chamber plans for the future
- Grayson discusses a planning and zoning ordinance and approves plumbing repairs
- Editorial: A strong update in Olive Hill
- Bridges and blacktop: County solicits bids and waits for their turn
- Tractors, threshers, quilts and more
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.