Carter County Be Here Tomorrow sponsored a suicide prevention and awareness walk at Carter Caves State Resort Park on Sunday. Speakers addressed the crowd about their personal and professional experiences with suicide and provided information about resources available to those who are strugg…
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
John Ryster describes day two's (Saturday's) events at the Elliott County Old Time Fiddler's Convention in Sandy Hook, KY at the Little Sandy Lodge.
The Edgar Loudermilk Band play "Roanoke" at the 2018 Carter County Shrine Club Bluegrass Festival last year. Saturday (7/13/2019) marks the final day of this year's festival and features music by a variety of acts including Hammertowne, Dave Adkins, Larry Sparks and the Lonesome Ramblers, an…
- Raiders soccer the team to beat
- The future of food
- Carter County grand jury indictments unsealed
- Hemp for Victory
- Carter County Grand Jury releases indictments
- Upcoming Second Saturday to feature poetry slam
- Hemp Kentucky's new cash crop?
- Natural gas production impacting economies
- News to Use: Sept. 11 edition
- Beyond the Forest: Writers group holds book signing