• Sept. 3-4: There will be a church rummage sale in the hall beside the Catholic Church in Grayson on Sept. 3, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sept. 4, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Items sold will be clothing, toys and various household items. Hot dogs, chips and drinks will also be sold. Everything is priced to sell and will benefit the church.
• Sept. 6-11: Bro. Randy Nichols will be holding a revival Sept. 6th through the 11th at Grahn Hill Freewill Baptist Church. Services will begin at 7 p.m. Pastor Jimmy Barker and congregation invites everyone to attend.
• Sept. 9-10: Victory Christian Center will have their fall rummage sale and giveaway Thursday and Friday, Sept. 9-10, beginning at 9 a.m - 12 noon. No Saturday sale this time. Some items to be given away are: Extreme Faith Bibles, Book, Michelangelo, High School musical poster book, Great Britain, London and several DVD movies including Sleeping Beauty and also other items. If you would like to make a donation or donate items you can call 738.9544 or 738.6487. VCC is located five miles off Ky Rt. 1 on Ky Rt. 486.
Sept. 10: Crabb Revival will be in concert, Sept. 10th, starting at 7 p.m. at the West Carter High School Gym in Olive Hill. Pastor Travis Duncan and Associate Pastor Nancy Duncan of the New Harvest Independent Church are hosting the event. Tickets are $10 at the door. 12 and under attend free.
Sept. 12: Kibbey Chapel Church will have Homecoming day Sept. 12th, beginning at 10 a.m. There will be singing all day by Going Home and preaching by Ronnie Conley. Pastor William Logan Jr. welcomes everyone. Dinner will be served at 12 noon. Bring a covered dish and enjoy the day.
• Sept. 18: The Crossroads Community Church will host a powerful drama “Faith Walk” on Sept 18th, 7 p.m. Church members encourage everyone to attend this event they feel will change lives. There will be soup and sandwiches served after the presentation. The church is located at 2945 US 60 East, Olive Hill, just past Fields Bridge. For more information, contact Terra Bond at 286.8805.
• The Stinson Community Church has weekly meetings Tuesday night at 7 p.m. Worship and praise and preaching by Ed McKinney. Everyone welcome. Call Edna McKinney at 928.5277.
• Sept. 25: Crossroads Community Church will be presenting a Gospel Fest KICK-OFF on Saturday, Sept. 25, noon – 7 p.m. Everyone is invited to bring a lawn chair and enjoy free music and food. Singers will include Morgan McGlone, Kenny and Malory Aronhalt, Nancy and Travis Duncan, Mike Fultz, Rick, Charolette and Heather Kiser, His Own, Sarah Stamper, Tammy Reed, Angie and Katie Bates, Travis Erwin, Savannah Lewis, Rachel and Reba Henderson, and New Life Victory Church.
* Sept 26 – Oct. 10: The Sept. 25th Gospel Fest will be the KICK-OFF for a 15-day revival planned at Crossroads Community Church. The praise team and special singers will start each service, followed by local pastors from different churches. All services will begin at 7 p.m. except the Sunday evening services. The speakers will be: Sept. 26, 11 a.m. - Dave Matney; Sept. 26, 6 p.m. - Josh Bond; Sept. 27 – Rudy Reed; Sept. 28 – Jim Varney; Sept. 29 – Ed Jones; Sept. 30 – Gary Sparks; Oct. 1 – Kyle Burchett; Oct. 2 – George Johnson; Sunday, Oct. 3, 11 a.m. - Carlos Brown, 6 p.m. - David Webb; Oct. 4 – Bob Stapleton; Oct. 5 – Tim Waggoner; Oct. 6 – Steve “Preacherman” Littleton; Oct. 7 – John Lewis; Oct. 8 – Curtis Daniels; Oct. 9 – Toby Roe; Sunday, Oct. 10, 11 a.m. - Travis Erwin, 6 p.m. - David Rayburn.