What was a great season for the Whitley County Colonels came to an end on Friday night, when Jep Irwin's squad lost 21-15 in the district championship to Southwestern Pulaski.
Just a little over a year ago, the WKU football team lost to a lowly Charlotte team 40-14 as the Hilltoppers fell to 1-5. Gone was the fantastic confidence that had dominated the program for the better part of the decade. All hope seemed lost.
This Week's Circulars
Ms. Margaret Dale Stevens, age 87, of Olive Hill, entered into rest Friday morning, November 15, 2019 at St. Claire Health Care Center in Morehead. She was born May 2, 1932, in Carter County, a daughter of the late William "Rube" and Mary James Stevens. Margaret was a member of the First Bap…
- Carter County grand jury releases indictments
- Road closings between Hitchins and Denton
- Carter releases child support indictments
- Army is in the blood for the McGlone-Angerer family
- Grand Jury releases October indictments
- Grayson man who struck 2 motorists while intoxicated indicted
- Beshear edges out Bevin in Carter County
- Courts: Woman faces 25 charges and is detained without bond
- Courts: Man indicted on trafficking charge and fleeing from police
- Traffic Advisory: Drainage repairs to close KY 773 in Carter County Tuesday and Wednesday