The Edgar Loudermilk Band play "Roanoke" at the 2018 Carter County Shrine Club Bluegrass Festival last year. Saturday (7/13/2019) marks the final day of this year's festival and features music by a variety of acts including Hammertowne, Dave Adkins, Larry Sparks and the Lonesome Ramblers, and Russel Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out.
More information available at http://www.shrinersbluegrassfestival.com/
- Carter County Grand Jury releases indictments
- Man indicted after father shot
- Carter County Grand Jury releases July indictments
- Park Board decides on amenities
- East boys/girls soccer get early big wins
- Olive Hill Chamber plans for the future
- Editorial: A strong update in Olive Hill
- Grayson discusses a planning and zoning ordinance and approves plumbing repairs
- Bridges and blacktop: County solicits bids and waits for their turn
- Tractors, threshers, quilts and more
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.