The Eastern Kentucky University Board of Regents approved the operating budget for 2019-2020, which Barry Poynter, the university's finance treasurer, said is "an expression of priority to the university."
OLIVE HILL– An Olive Hill man has been indicted by a Carter County grand jury on charges he set an early-morning apartment complex fire as occupants of the building slept.
GRAYSON – A Grayson man was arrested at a local residence on Thursday afternoon after state police said he allegedly shot his father in the back of the head.
Eastern Kentucky University welcomed more than 200 educators for a week-long summer program that refreshed their skills, introduced new ways of teaching and learned about the new Advanced Placement (AP) resources that are available to them.
ASHLAND Gladys Knight, Lee Ann Womack and Marty Stuart are part of the Paramount Arts Center’s lineup of entertainers in the upcoming season.
The Grayson Rural Electric Cooperative has issued the following statement in response to the Kentucky Public Service Commission's announcement that they will audit the utility:
FRANKFORT – President Donald Trump has authorized assistance for certain Kentucky counties that suffered significant damage as a result of the severe weather and flooding event occurring from Feb. 21, 2018 through March 21, 2018.
- Authorities: Suspect confessed to starting Olive Hill fire
- ‘That's a promise!’ EMS meeting grows heated over staffing issues
- Grayson man arraigned in father’s shooting
- Reports detail murder case
- Damron named Lady Raiders hoops coach
- Stopping Tax Fraud: Industry specialist highlights impact on communities
- Grayson man arrested in shooting of father
- Recipes with Lee: Taking lunch to the back yard
- HeART of the Parks winners announced
- Horse show held in Olive Hill