Matthew Parsons, acoustic guitar, Billy Parsons, bass and mandolin, and Will Parsons, electric guitar and banjo, played country songs and told tall tales about “Dale from Texas” in the Parsons Cowboy Suite at the Trail Town Stage in Olive Hill last Saturday night.
Afterward they were joined in the Trail Town Pub by friends and family where they continued to entertain patrons well into the evening.
PHOTOS BY JEREMY D. WELLS | JOURNAL-TIMES
- Carter County releases indictments
- Going to the dogs: Animal control dispute between city and county continues
- Adopt or buy? Teen Miss KY urges pet parents to consider adoption
- The Future of Appalachian Farming: AppalachiCanna Fest builds connections
- Lawyer accepted to ABOTA
- Miss Grayson crowns two new Queens
- Being a friend: Girl Scouts and American Legion place Buddy Bench
- Hall named Campbellsville University Elementary Teacher of the Year
- Growing opportunities: Tourism commits to working with hotels on taxes and marketing
- KSP arrests father for harming son
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.