Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
- Olive Hill Dollar General moves to new store
- News to Use: Dec. 11 edition
- Trim your tree with history
- State begins study of highway safety, traffic needs in Ashland-Greenup urban area
- Carter County Community Partners welcome board member
- Strong second half gets Lady Comets the win
- West Carter High School seeks wrestling sponsors
- 2019 Daily Independent All-Area Boys and Girls Golf Teams: Hensley keeps awards coming
- East boys, girls advance
- Funeral Traditions of the South: Final Friday series closes 2019 season with Shutt exhibit