June 23, 2010 —
James “Truck” Sagraves, 41, has been on the Kentucky State Police Post 14 website under “Most Wanted”. He was wanted on a felony count of first-degree trafficking of a controlled substance, first offense.
He was arrested June 17 and his bond was set at $10,000 cash.
Sagraves was arraigned in Carter County District Court Monday. A public defender was appointed and a preliminary hearing set for June 28.
KSP Detective Eric Kouns is the investigating officer.
According to the KSP website, others on the most wanted Post 14 list are:
• Paul Breedlove Jr., 46, is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance 1st.
• Julius C. Maddix III, 29, is wanted by the KSP for trafficking in a controlled substance 1st.
• Anthony D. Mosley, 24, is wanted by the KSP for trafficking in marijuana.
• Zachary Riffe, 23, is wanted by the KSP for Sexual Abuse 2nd.
• David Earl Sparks, 30, is wanted for trafficking in a controlled substance 1st.
• Brandon S. Stephenson, 31, is wanted by the KSP for trafficking in a controlled substance 1st.
• Andrew Wiley, 36, is wanted by the KSP for failure to comply with sexual offender registry.
• Rhonda J. Zornes, 43, is wanted for attempting to obtain a controlled substance by fraud.
Post 14 covers Boyd, Carter, Greenup and Lawrence Counties.
Anyone having any information regarding the investigation or the whereabouts of the above named individuals is asked to contact the Kentucky State Police Post in Ashland at 606-928-6421 or the toll free Kentucky State Police hotline number at 1-800-222-5555.