Feb. 18, 2010 — The press release posted on Journal-Times website yesterday (Thursday) about Keith Hollingsworth, a deputy jailer and maintenance man at the Carter County Detention Center, was issued erroneously, according to a new press release sent to Journal-Times on Friday. The correction, sent out from the U.S. Attorney’s public affairs officer, states there is not a federal indictment involving Mr. Hollingsworth.
- Breaking News Archives
- Flannery charged with murder
Premature baby survives mother's death
Jacquelyn Jordan, 26, of Olive Hill, died Friday after a fall at a private residence in Carter County but emergency room physicians at St. Claire Regional Medical Center in Morehead were able to safely deliver her premature baby girl.
Westbound I-64 Closed from Exit 161 to 156
A westbound section of Interstate 64 has been closed temporarily from Exits 161 to 156. Traffic has been detoured to US 60 west during the closure. Check back for updates on this breaking news situation.
- Walker killed in collision
- Nunn enters guilty plea
- Tackett arrested on rape, sodomy, sexual abuse charges
- Grayson awarded LEPP Grant for body armor vests
- Mapel sentenced to life without parole
- Prom 2011!
- East wins and West gals fall
- More Breaking News Archives Headlines