- Breaking News
- Infant assault ends in arrest
- Assault suspect found in Carter
- Trial ends with deadlocked jury
Key witness changes story in manslaughter trial
The manslaughter trial of Clifford Cathey, accused in the New Year's Day 2012 beating death of Heath Toney, took a surprising turn Friday when the state’s key witness recanted statements he gave earlier.
Bryan Rice testified instead that Cathey did not assault Toney on the night in question.
- Grayson rocked by explosion
- MISSING TEEN
- Olive Hill pastor arrested on federal indictment
- Former reserve deputy arrested
- UPDATE: Carter bailiff arrested for sodomy
- Justice Center bailiff arrested for sodomy
- More Breaking News Headlines