- Breaking News
Key witness changes story in manslaughter trial
The manslaughter trial of Clifford Cathey, accused in the New Year's Day 2012 beating death of Heath Toney, took a surprising turn Friday when the state’s key witness recanted statements he gave earlier.
Bryan Rice testified instead that Cathey did not assault Toney on the night in question.
- Grayson rocked by explosion
- MISSING TEEN
- Olive Hill pastor arrested on federal indictment
- Former reserve deputy arrested
- UPDATE: Carter bailiff arrested for sodomy
- Justice Center bailiff arrested for sodomy
- Health Department may have violated Open Meeting Law
- UPDATE: Details released on sex abuse arrests
Health board faces heavy backlash
Elected officials and citizens in the western portion of Carter County are sharply critical of a decision made by the Little Sandy District Health Department to close its Olive Hill location.
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Key witness changes story in manslaughter trial