Grayson Lake claims victim
Thomas (Tommy) Livingston, 24, of Ashland, died last Tuesday in a Huntington hospital without regaining consciousness.
He was swimming in Grayson Lake last Monday afternoon when he went under and had to be pulled out by a bystander.
- Traffic Advisory: Paving to close I-64 Exit 156
- Results revealed for hydrological study
- New equipment approved for dive team, police
Premature baby outlives mother by 38 hours
Jacqlyn Devyn Reann Jordan Burchett, two-day-old daughter of Jacqlyn J. Jordan and Jarrod Burchett of Olive Hill, died early Sunday at the UK Medical Center, about 38 hours after her mother died at St. Claire Regional Medical Center.
- Olive Hill resident killed on Kentucky 11
- Four arrested on meth charges
- Fiscal Court approves budget, pay raises
Alderman reports to jail
Terri Cline Alderman, 49, of Olive Hill, was booked Tuesday afternoon at the Rowan County Detention Center to begin serving her five-year sentence for theft of public funds.
Relay for Life Friday in Olive Hill
The 18th annual Relay For Life of Carter County is scheduled from 7 p.m. Friday, June 21, to 7 a.m., Saturday, June 22, at the Carter County Shrine Club Horse Show Park in Olive Hill.
This year’s event is promising to be a great time for the whole family, according to Christy Bowling, chair of Relay for Life.
- More Update Headlines
- Grayson Lake claims victim