- Payroll tax back on table in Olive Hill
- Carter designated Proficient district
- Drug recovery center planned for Grayson
Olive Hill Council nixes payroll tax
Olive Hill City Council did an about face Tuesday night and dropped consideration of a proposed 1.5 percent payroll tax.
About 60 persons attended the meeting to voice their disapproval of the proposed tax on each person who works inside the city limits.
- Grahn road closed
- Rattlesnake Ridge seeks 29% water rate increase
- Missing drugs investigated at EMS
- Fiscal Court approves home incarceration agreement
- KY 209 closed
- Payroll tax in works for Olive Hill
- More Update Headlines