Health board responds to community backlash
In response to community criticisms, health department representatives strongly disagree that closing the county's Olive Hill branch will leave citizens on the west end without access to healthcare.
- Injunction granted in Regional Jail case
- Health Department may have violated Open Meeting Law
- UPDATE: Details released on sex abuse arrests
Health board faces heavy backlash
Elected officials and citizens in the western portion of Carter County are sharply critical of a decision made by the Little Sandy District Health Department to close its Olive Hill location.
- Grayson to have two liquor stores
- Conn tapped as Olive Hill attorney
- Olive Hill Council seeks more tax revenue
- Grayson Council backs treatment facility
- Stamper indicted, arrest warrant issued
- More Update Headlines
- Health board responds to community backlash