Liquor sales on hold: Grayson could be forced to wait years for package stores
Residents of Olive Hill will vote March 11 on whether to allow alcohol sales, nine months after Grayson voters approved the sale.
- Olive Hill Council spars over utility profits
Wet-dry voters get new polling place
Voters in the City of Olive Hill will go to a new polling place for the upcoming local option election on Tuesday, March 11.
School make up days tentatively set
The Carter County Board of Education has scheduled make up days for days missed due to inclement weather.
- Judge: Ky. must recognize same-sex marriage
Discovery pending in Holbrook trial
Legal counsel for an Olive Hill man accused of manslaughter plans to file additional discovery and motions before the Aug. 12 trial date.
- Ice storm cuts power in Carter
- Winter storm brings flooding, power outages
Leslie J. Kiser named Carter PVA
Leslie J. Kiser of Grayson was appointed Friday by Gov. Steve Beshear to replace her father, Charlie Kiser, Jr., as property valuation administrator for Carter County.
- Medical marijuana subject to some debate
- More Update Headlines
- Liquor sales on hold: Grayson could be forced to wait years for package stores