- Testimony begins in manslaughter trial
- SOAR summit met with with-and-see attitude
Former mayor pleads guilty
The former mayor of Olive Hill on Monday changed his plea to guilty in Carter Circuit Court. Danny Sparks,56, pleaded guilty to trafficking in marijuana within 1,000 yards of a school, a Class D felony that carries a one-to-five-year prison sentence.
Missing teen found safe
With help from the news media and social networking, Carter County sheriff's deputies were able to find a missing teenager over the weekend.
- MISSING TEEN
Health board reverses Olive Hill decision
The Carter County Board of Health voted Monday night to reverse the decision to close its Olive Hill Health Center.
- Olive Hill pastor arrested on federal indictment
- Little Sandy board details financial woes before vocal crowd
- UPDATE: Carter bailiff arrested for sodomy
- Justice Center bailiff arrested for sodomy
- More Update Headlines